1. The AFIG Website is created and designed for the purpose of communicating general information with users of the Internet by electronic means.
2. The AFIG Website should not be relied upon for on-line technical assistance or any other emergency services and is in no way designed to serve as an alternative to the technical support services provided by AFIG or independent third-party technical support services.
3. EQGROUP.COM, The Equestrian Group and The Equestrian Group Logo are all service marks and/or copyrights owned by Allen Financial Insurance Group, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All materials published on this website are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the AFIG, or the party listed as the provider of the content, software or other materials.
5. Communications made through this website's e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to AFIG or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against AFIG or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the AFIG is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
6. This website may be used as intended by AFIG for its authorized purposes. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on this website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State, and local law. AFIG and its agents may monitor and audit the usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
7. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on the website for the specified uses only, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any material accessed through the website. Commercial use, copying, or unauthorized distribution of the website materials is prohibited without the prior written permission of AFIG. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within this publication, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this publication, subject to your agreement that:
9. The information provided on this Site, and links to other related websites, are provided as a courtesy to AFIG website visitors only, and are in no manner an endorsement, recommendation or approval of any person, any product or any service contained on any other Website. AFIG recognizes the importance of protecting the information that we collect from customers during the process of registering for a service, product, newsletter,or membership area in the AFIG website. It is our policy to use the information we acquire through the registration process or through user postings at our sites for internal business uses only, and we maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private. Gathering this information helps us develop websites and products to meet your needs. You should be aware that personal information--such as your name or e-mail address--that you voluntarily disclose are accessible to other users could be collected and disclosed by others. AFIG cannot take any responsibility for such collection or disclosure. By accessing this website, you also agree to allow us to send you communications or emails offering products, goods, services or other valuable information.
10. AFIG is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the website or with respect to the material contained on the website, including without limitation, any material posted on the website. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AFIG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED BY AFIG, OR A THIRD PARTY.
11. AFIG operates this website from its office in Maricopa County, Arizona and makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The display of this website alone, by AFIG, does not subject AFIG to any specific jurisdiction.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit; and
5. If you linked to the eqgroup.com Web site from another Web site, the Internet address of that Web site. We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, and technical information that will enhance ease of use, such as, the types of technology our visitors use and system performance or problem areas. Information collected from emails and on-line forms. Some of our Web pages allow you to send us an email.
If your email message includes personally-identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing an inquiry, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. In addition, in some cases, it may be used to send you follow-up information about postal products and services in which you have expressed an interest. Remember that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, charge card, or social security number, you should send it by mail unless our Web site indicates the particular site is secured.
Security -- Detection of unauthorized intrusions. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Significant actions when information enters a System of Records. Some of our websites allow you to purchase products and services or request information electronically. In those instances, we will collect the information needed to fulfill your order or request, just as though your order or request had been made on paper. That information will be maintained and protected in accordance with the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a, which means that if you have sent it in a secured manner, it will be secured in transit to us and once received.
Before transmitting the information to us, you will be given a Privacy Act statement similar to this statement that tells you the purpose for collection and the potential disclosures that may be made of the information you provide. We will let you know those circumstances in which it may be necessary to make a disclosure, such as to a government agency for law enforcement or other official need.
OF THIS NOTICE
[ Home | Allen Financial | Equestrian Group | Am Equestrian | Am Recreation | Site Map ]
|Phoenix, AZ - Home Office||(602) 992-1570||Toll Free||(800) 874-9191|
|Del Mar, CA||(619) 798-6540||Portland, OR||(503) 608-4820|
|FAX||(602) 992-8327||FAX 2||(480) 452-0593|
|Mailing Address: 12424 N. 32nd Street #101 Phoenix, AZ 85032||General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Customer Service: email@example.com||Entertainment: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Webmaster: email@example.com||Mortality: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Allen Financial Insurance Group © Copyright 2007, 2016|