Customer Service Center
The AFIG Customer Service Center was created to serve as a central source of information.
Contact us for a no obligation Insurance Quote
or select your insurance application below!
Our goal is to provide unparalleled, easy to access services that will assist you anytime, day or night.
Please let us know what product or service you would like more information about.
Notification Of Loss or Occurrence
- Automobile Loss Notice – ACORD 2
- Property Loss Notice – ACORD 1
- Claims Notification Form – General Liability (On-Line)
- General Liability Loss of Occurrence/Claim – ACORD 3
- Workers Compensation First Report of Injury
- Workers’ Compensation State Claims Reporting Forms
Brent Allen CEO
Claims Processing Contacts
|Allen Financial Claims||(800) 874-9191|
|Chubb Agribusiness||(800) 233-8347|
|American Reliable||(800) 245-1505|
|Capital Insurance Group||(800) 475-4450|
|National Equine Adjusting Co||(800) 783-9418|
|Philadelphia Insurance Companies||(800) 765-9749|
|Progressive Claims Service||(800) PROGRESSIVE|
Weekends & After Hours
Reference Section – Questions & Answers
The Trusted Choice:
Professionalism and integrity are the hallmarks of a select group of independent insurance agents and brokers in America that proudly display the Trusted Choice® logo. Trusted Choice® agents and brokers subscribe to the following Pledge of Performance:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverage and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action