Artisan Insurance – Artisan Contractors Insurance
Artisan Insurance and Artisan Contractors Insurance Program
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation artisan contractors insurance quote today!
What is Artisan Contractors Insurance?
An artisan in the contracting business is typically anyone who can provide a specified type of service that markedly improves a home or business. The category of artisan contractors, also known as casual contractors, includes many occupations that involve skilled work with tools at the customer’s premises. Carpenters, plumbers, electricians, roofers and tree surgeons are some of them. Also included are diverse other skilled service providers, such as interior decorators, piano tuners and exterminators. This includes:
- Many More +
Of course, there are many more examples than just those in this list. These contractors provide services that require specialized liability needs, for each trade has its own potential for accidents and risk factors. Artisan contractors’ insurance cover injuries to the body, damages to the client or a third-party property, personal injury or injury made against the reputation of a third party, advertising injury or any sort of action taken against a competing company, and medical payments.
Why You Need It…
The thing to remember about artisan’s insurance is that it is strictly liability insurance. Artisan’s insurance does NOT cover things like your business office, your supplies, or your work vehicles. Artisan insurance is liability insurance and only liability insurance, it covers what are essentially mistakes made by you or damages done because of craftsmanship errors. If you’re a contractor that specializes in a certain area, you probably already know how important it is to fully insure and protect your business.
Unfortunately, mistakes happen each and every day for businesses. But if you’re a contractor that deals in repairing, creating, or installing things in homes or businesses and something goes wrong…it could very easily be the end of your business and your livelihood if you’re not properly covered.
AFIG makes writing contractors insurance easy.
Artisan contractors require customized policies tailored to their unique needs. AFIG offers general liability, professional liability, pollution liability, excess liability and personal property coverage for 36 classes of small artisan contractors.
AFIG Artisan Insurance Highlights:
- 36 different GL Artisan Contractor classifications.
- Supported/Unsupported Excess with limits up to $5 million.
- Both commercial and residential exposures for majority of our classifications.
- Open in 45 states throughout the U.S.
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement/Blanket Waiver of Subrogation/Primary Non-Contributory Wording included standard with all of our GL policies at no charge.
- Our own A++ XV rated paper (GL is Admitted in 40 States)
- Professional and Pollution Liability in CA only.
- Contractor’s Equipment and Builder’s Risk in: AZ, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OH, OK, PA, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WY.
Standard Liability Limits
|Occurrence||$1,000,000 – $5,000,000|
|General Aggregate||$1,000,000 – $5,000,000|
|Personal Injury /
|Damage To Premises Rented To You||$100,000|
Top 12 Classifications :
- Carpentry – Finish
- Concrete Contractor
- Drywall Contractor
- Electrical Contractor
- Fencing Contractor
- Floor Covering Contractor – (Not Tile or Stone)
- HVAC Contractor
- Landscaping Contractor
- Low Voltage Systems Contractor
- Painting Contractor
- Tile & Stone Installation Contractor
Featured Artisan Products
Artisan Excess Liability
AFIGEdge excess liability is a stand-alone product which includes auto liability coverage.
Artisan General Liability
AFIGEdge general liability covers artisan contractors with residential and commercial exposures.
Artisan Pollution Liability
AFIGEdge pollution liability covers artisan contractors with annual revenues up to $5,000,000.
Artisan Professional Liability
AFIGEdge professional liability protects artisan contractors with annual revenues up to $10,000,000.
Artisan Remodeler Liability
The AFIGEdge remodeling liability product is tailored for artisan contractors specializing in structural repair or remodeling.
ArtisanEdge Builders Risk provides coverage throughout new construction and renovations.
AFIGEdge Contractors Equipment covers the actual cash value of tools, clothing and equipment.
• Turnaround times
• Convenient billing options
• Instant policy issuance
• Products tailored to the artisan
Why Should Artisan Contractors choose AFIG?
It’s difficult to find an insurance agency that understands what specific contractors go through. Although everyone understands what plumbers and electricians do generically, AFIG has the history and the skills we need to ensure that you are covered completely and that the rate we choose is within a budget you can afford. Some of the perks of choosing artisan contractor’s insurance through AFIG includes:
- A custom insurance policy based on your skills and trade, ready to cover you in the event of an accident.
- Affordable prices on policies that provide comprehensive coverage.
- Customer service and support from people with a background in covering contractors and licensed insurance agents.
- A-rated insurance policies from insurance companies that you know and trust.