Bar Tavern & Nightclub Insurance
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation Bar Tavern & Nightclub insurance quote today!
In today’s highly competitive business environment you need every advantage to succeed. That’s especially true when it comes to selecting your business insurance. Bars, taverns and nightclubs are unique and shouldn’t be insured like other businesses. In order to meet these specific needs, we have created a special restaurant package that broadens and increases coverage where restaurants and bars need it most. Our goal is to provide more for the insurance dollar than any of our competitors.
Our Preferred Bar Tavern & Nightclub Insurance package program provides many forms of coverage that are not found in standard coverage forms. Additionally, the limits for many standard coverage parts have been increased substantially.
Bar Tavern & Nightclub Property
- Building, Business, Personal Property & Inventory
- Business Interruption – Actual loss sustained 12 months
- Food Spoilage or Contamination
- Outdoor Signs – attached and unattached: $7,500
- Credit Card – charges uncollectible as a result of an insured loss: $2,500
- Water Backup and Overflow – from sewers, drains or sumps: $5,000
- Business Income is extended to include Power Failure. A 24-hour deductible applies.
- Mechanical breakdown coverage
- Fine Arts
- Sign Coverage
- Employee dishonesty and crime coverage
- Coverage for computer equipment media, data programs and communications equipment
Expanded Fire Damage Coverage – extended to apply not only as a result of fire, but also explosion, release of smoke from an unfriendly fire, or sprinkler leakage incidents.
Tenants’ Property Damage – coverage extends to premises you rent or temporarily occupy with permission of the owner.
Garage Keepers Liability for Valet Parking
Liberalization Clause – if the commercial general liability coverage form is broadened to provide additional coverage with no additional premium, and the effective date of the change is during your policy period, your policy will automatically provide this additional coverage on the effective date of the revision.
Additional Insured By Written Contract, Agreement or Permit – additional insureds are automatically included if the requirement for this status is a written arrangement.
Extended Coverage for Newly Acquired Organizations – coverage is afforded until the end of the policy period, regardless of whether this time exceeds 90 days.
Liquor Liability – your business may be eligible for liquor liability coverage. Availability varies by state.
Boiler & Machinery
Employee Benefit Liability – provides coverage for financial losses relating to private employee benefit programs due to administrators’ errors and omissions.
|Personal Effects and Property Of Others||$10,000|
|Valuable Papers and Records||$25,000|
|Property Off Premises||$15,000|
|Theft, Disappearance and Destruction||$5,000|
|Electronic Data Processing Equipment and Media||$25,000|
|Guest Property Liability||$1,000 / $25,000|
|Property In Transit||$10,000|
|Sewer Or Drain Water Back-up||$25,000|
What We Want
- Neighborhood restaurants, taverns, pubs and saloons.
- Bar/Tavern/Cocktail Lounge.
- Any risk with a dance floor if less than 400 square feet.
- Acceptable live entertainment should be limited to piano bars, karaoke, DJ, strolling musicians, or musical performers from 1-4 pieces.
- Risks with live entertainment.
- Risks with less than 2 small losses in past 3 years.
- Business must be owned and operated continuously for the past three years at present location by the same insured.
- Risks with a grilling or deep fat frying exposure as long as they have a fire suppression system with a semi-annual service agreement.
- Bouncers are acceptable in this class if they have written procedures for handling difficult patrons and training for employees.
- Seasonal restaurants/taverns – Business must be closed only 4 months and not in an isolated area. Building must be checked on a weekly basis.
|Any risk with a high exposure of assault and/or battery exposure due to the type of clientele.|
|Any risk with an assault or battery incident in the last 3 years.|
|Any risk with mechanical or amusement rides.|
|Business being purchased under land contract sale.|
|Armed security staff.|
|Remain open or allow events to continue past 2:00 am|
|Stage Diving, Mosh pits, activity that could cause bodily harm|
Things You Should Know:
Why Do I Need Commercial Liability Insurance?
If you operate an janitorial or building maintenance business, you know how much planning and effort is involved to make your operations both safe and successful for everyone involved. Even with the most careful planning, unexpected situations can arise that you might not be prepared for. Without adequate liability protection you will have to pay damages and defense costs yourself. If the damages and costs are high enough you may suffer financial hardship or bankruptcy.
What Does The Commercial General Liability Policy Cover?
This policy was specifically designed to protect your event anywhere in the United States, it’s territories or Canada. The general liability policy will pay the damages imposed upon you or your business by the law. It also pays the cost of defending you when a claim is made against your policy. Coverage is written on a full occurrence basis by an Admitted, A rated US insurance company and is tailored to fit your specific event needs. The policy will also add the premises owner, venue, sponsors, volunteers and co-producers as additional insureds.
Certificate of Insurance vs Additional Insured Endorsement
When performing your services you will often be asked to provide a certificate of insurance to verify the existence of insurance coverage under specific conditions. More specifically, the document lists the effective date of the policy, the type of insurance coverage purchased, and the types and dollar amount of applicable liability.
Liquor Legal Liability Insurance …. what you should know
If you operate any kind of business involved in the commercial sale or distribution of alcoholic spirits you need a Commercial Liquor Liability policy. Liquor Legal liability insurance pays the damages for liability imposed upon you or your business by the law. It also pays the cost of defending you when a claim is made against your policy.
Available States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming