Insurance Products- Insurance Programs
Insurance Products and Insurance Programs
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Please note, this is NOT a complete listing. If you do not see your operation listed, please contact us for eligibility.
Commercial lines insurance includes property and casualty insurance products for businesses. Commercial lines Insurance helps keep the economy running smoothly by protecting businesses from potential losses they couldn’t afford to cover on their own, which allows businesses to operate when it might otherwise be too risky to do so.
Defined : Insurance lines used to cover commercial risks as opposed to personal lines, which cover personal risks. Examples include commercial general liability (CGL), workers compensation, and commercial property insurance.
New Product Introduction
- Automotive Services – Garage
- Apartment & Condominium Package
- Bar / Tavern / Nightclub
- Beauty Salon & Spa Insurance
- Beauty & Barber Schools
- Bed & Breakfast Insurance
- Builders Risk – COC
- Building – Lessor – Apartments & Commercial
- Building – Lessor – Hard To Place
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Automobile
- Campground – Resort & RV Park Policy
- Car Wash Insurance Self or Full-Service
- Christmas Tree Lot Liability Insurance
- Destination Management Consultant
- Directors & Officers Errors & Omissions
- Day Care Centers & Schools (K1-9)
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing
- Groups & Associations
- Human Services Insurance
- Institutional Services
- Household Appliance Repair
- Janitorial Insurance
- Kiosk Insurance Policy
- Lawyer – Legal Services
- Liquor, Wine or Package Store
- Liquor Legal Liability Policy
- Medi-Spa Services
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Pet Pac – Kennels – Groomers – Trainers
- Pest Control – Exterminator Policy
- Photography / Videography Policy
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Recording Studio Insurance
- Religious Institutions
- Security Guard / Security Service
- Service Business Insurance
- Smoke Shop Insurance
- Social Services Organizations
- Swimming Pool Service & Maintenance
- Tattoo & Body Piercing Insurance
- Technology Insurance
- Tobacco Store Insurance
- Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Vacant Buildings
- Vendor Concessionaire Insurance Policy
- Veterinary & Animal Services
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
Agribusiness & Equestrian Insurance
What is Equine Insurance?
How much can you afford to lose? Insuring your horse is not only protecting your investment when you purchased the horse, it is also protecting your finances if there is an accident, sickness or disease that needs treated.
And what kind of losses might an owner sustain? The list includes replacing a horse which dies surgical and major medical expenses for the horse and liability costs should the horse cause injury or destruction to other parties. It’s not a cut-and-dried formula based on dollars and cents but an individual assessment based on dollars and sense.
The cost of insurance is minimal when compared to the overall costs of maintaining your horses, paying for colic surgery, or paying a lawsuit.
When you’re throwing a party or hosting an event, getting sued is probably the furthest thing you’re your mind. But in today’s litigious climate? Maybe it should be the first thing you think of.
Whether you’re throwing a holiday party, fundraiser, trade show, wedding, or other event, you may need Special Event Insurance to cover your liabilities. This is a short-term policy that only covers your business for an event that it organizes. Whether you’re an event planner, marketing agency, or just a family throwing an elaborate wedding, Special Event Insurance can step in when you’re sued over the property damage, accidents, or injuries that “crash” your party.
Host liquor liability is included if there is no transfer of money for alcohol. Examples, such as a slip and fall or damaged floors are covered by this type of policy. Exclusions do apply.
- Accident Insurance – Participants
- Billiard or Pool Halls – Family Style
- Campground & Resort Policy
- Camp & Conference Accident Insurance
- Christmas Tree Lot Liability Insurance
- Concerts & Festivals
- Concerts – Rap & Hip Hop
- Driving Range & Miniature Golf
- Equipment Floater
- Event Cancellation – Non-Appearance
Tattoo and body piercing insurance is a specific business insurance policy designed to help owners of tattoo shops maintain a profitable business.
Permanent Makeup (PMU) – is cosmetic tattooing for the beauty industry which employs tattoos as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup. The specialized techniques used for permanent cosmetics like eyeliner, eyebrows, lips etc… are often referred to as “micropigmentation”.
Microblading – is a “permanent makeup” technique in which a handheld single blade tool is used. The blade is used so that pigment can be inserted into the skin to emulate eyebrows. Unlike permanent makeup which uses several tiny needles, longer lasting, Microblading is a semi-permanent way to create beautiful eyebrow hair strokes.
Personal Lines Insurance
Personal lines insurance includes property and casualty insurance products that protect individuals from losses they couldn’t afford to cover on their own. These types of insurance lines make it possible to do things like drive a car and own a home without risking financial ruin.
Personal lines insurance includes products such as homeowners insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance, renters insurance, automobile insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, umbrella insurance and health insurance.
These insurance products protect individuals and families against potentially crushing financial losses caused by fire, theft, natural disasters, death, accidents, lawsuits and illness.
Medical Social & Behavior Insurance
AFIG is pleased to announce new professional liability insurance for behavior specialists. Occupations now covered include Behavior Consultants, Behavior Specialists, Behavior Technician, Behavior Therapist, Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst, and Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
This coverage is ideal for anyone working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Whether working in schools, private residences, or an office, behavioral issues will be encountered. Even professionals working in early intervention are sure to come across difficulties at times.
Can’t find the policy your looking for?
Contact us by phone Phone: 1-800-874-9191 | Alt Fax: 602-992-8932 | E-Fax: 480-452-0593 or email us for more policy information.