Commercial Agribusiness Insurance
Commercial Agribusiness Insurance Programs
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation commercial agribusiness insurance quote today!
What is Agribusiness Insurance?
Agribusiness Insurance Protects All Types of Commercial Agricultural Businesses. A wide range of industries are hard at work supplying America and the world with an immense variety of necessary commodities.
Who is AFIG Agribusiness?
AFIG Agribusiness Insurance represents rural America and is focused on property and casualty offerings that provide large commercial agricultural coverages (for manufacturers, processors and distributors) and farm and ranch property risk coverages. We believe in delivering a focused approach to the rural marketplace and will continue to expand in this segment as we offer additional products to our agents and insureds.
We offer a variety of agribusiness coverage options and services you can count on. Find the policy or service that’s right for you.
It’s essential that your equine business be protected with an insurance policy specifically designed for your operations. It’s equally important that the company has a strong financial background and extensive commercial agribusiness and recreational underwriting experience.
The Equestrian Group Commercial Agribusiness Insurance Program offers some of the industry’s broadest and most comprehensive coverage available to the equine business owner at a competitive preferred price.
Allen Financial Insurance Group offers a full inventory of specialty lines, including commercial property, casualty, fidelity, surety and professional lines. With operations in 50 states, CapSpecialty provides commercial property and casualty insurance, accident and supplemental health insurance, surety and professional liability to a diverse group of clients.
We have been servicing farm and ranch clients for over thirty years. In the event of a loss, our clients are secure in the knowledge that their claim will be processed by our in-house claims staff specially trained to handle equine losses.
Agribusiness Insurance Protects All Types of Commercial Agricultural Businesses
The AFIG Commercial Agribusiness Insurance Policy offers some of the industry’s broadest and most comprehensive coverage available to the ranch or farm owner at a competitive preferred price.
Coverage can be custom designed to meet the specific needs of your operation, from a small acreage training stable to a multiple location commercial facility.
Preferred Policies & Programs
- Boarding & Training Stables
- Riding Instruction
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Equine Care Custody & Control
- Farrier Insurance
- Horse Shows & Special Events
- Farm Supply Stores
- Guest Ranches
- Guides & Outfitters
- Parades & Special Events
- Pony Rides & Petting Zoos
- Riding Clubs & Associations
- Rental Dwellings
- Veterinarian & Animal Services
BUILDINGS, DWELLINGS & OUTBUILDINGS
- Replacement Cost Primary buildings and structures when insured to 80% or more of replacement cost value
- Improvements and Betterments
- Ordinance or Law Increased cost of construction
- Fences, corrals, pens, chutes and feed racks
- Private Power and Light Poles
- Inflation Guard
- Blanket Coverage: Available for farm buildings other than dwellings
- Portable buildings and structures
- New Construction – Builder Risk
- Sump overflow & water backup from sewers & drains
Farm Personal Property
SCHEDULED & BLANKET PROPERTY
- Machinery & Mobile Equipment
- Personal Property of Others
- Tack & Related Supplies
- Replacement Cost Available for office contents and tack
- Farm products
- Property in custody of common carrier
- Peak Season
Commercial Agribusiness Insurance
- Newly acquired or leased premises: Automatically covered during policy term. Must be added at renewal to be covered.
- Contractual Liability
- Custom Farming: (coverage option)
- Pollutant Cleanup (sudden & accidental)
- Automobile (coverage option)
- Personal Injury: False arrest, slander, wrongful entry and eviction covered
- Advertising Liability: Included
- Equine Professional Liability (coverage option)
- EPLI (coverage option)
- Incidental Business Pursuits: Available subject to underwriting guidelines for charge
- Catastrophe Liability: Excess liability available with limits $1,000,000 to $50,000,000
- Care, Custody & Control Optional coverage for horse of others under your control with limits $5,000 to $250,000.
Equine Professional Liability
Available as an addition to a CGL policy, Equine Professional Liability provides coverage for damages arising from legal liability resulting from any negligent act, error, or omission arising out of the insured’s professional equine activities.
Care Custody & Control
This insurance is essential for any equestrian business who board or train horses or who are responsible for other people’s horses while showing or racing them. The policy pays all sums you are legally obligated to pay others for damage to horses in your care, custody or control.
Specialty property and casualty coverage(s) for commercial companies that manufacture, process and distribute agricultural products. With expert staff and superior coverage plans, specializing in providing protection for the agricultural industry for more than a century.
Farm & Ranch
An extensive line of coverages for today’s farming operations from Hobby/Gentleman farms to more complex corporate farms to equine services including personal use, boarding and training. With the flexibility to customize an insurance program to specifically fit the needs of our customers.
Primary & Excess Agribusiness Insurance Limits
|Occurrence||$300,000 – $1,000,000|
|General Aggregate||$600,000 – $2,000,000|
|Aggregate Products/Operations||$600,000 – $2,000,000|
|Personal Injury /
|Fire Legal Liability||$100,000|
RISK MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY
AFIG recognizes that safety is a significant component of any business and in the agribusiness industry this is especially true. The inherent risks of working with live animals, large and costly equipment, and/or hazardous chemicals, present a truly unique threat to your business. Therefore, a proper safety program and/or safety measures are essential and can have a significant impact on the overall profitability of any commercial agribusiness.
We partner with our clients to provide a comprehensive safety and risk management program specific to your needs. You will be given access to a broad spectrum of safety services as well as a committed partner in managing your everyday risk.