Garage Insurance – Automotive Services Insurance
Garage Insurance and Automotive Services Insurance
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation garage insurance quote today.
Tailored protection for the automotive service businesses in one portfolio
Our Garage Insurance – Automotive Services Insurance Program provides outstanding protection for hundreds of garages and auto service businesses. Our comprehensive insurance portfolio gives you the ability to combine broad property, liability, commercial auto, workers compensation and umbrella coverage.
Garage Insurance – Automotive Services Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Building and Structures – covers materials, equipment, supplies, additions, and new construction within 1,000 feet of premises.
- Appurtenant Structures included with building limit, 10% of building limit. Max $25,000.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – 12 months’ actual loss sustained; no waiting period; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – $500,000 with 180 days to report; no percentage limitation.
- Employee Dishonesty – $25,000, increasable up to $250,000 Optional, limits of $10,000 up to $125,000.
- EDP Equipment Coverage – a base level of protection is built into the policy and includes the option to increase the level or to schedule high value items.
- Glass Breakage – full coverage; limited coverage ($500 pane/$1,000 occurrence) available for premium credit; property deductible can be eliminated as an option.
- Accounts Receivable Coverage – protects you from losses caused by damage to your re c o rds which prevents you from collecting money owed you by customers.
- Outdoor Property – covers fences and walls up to $2,500, may be increased up to $250,000; signs up to $5,000, may be increased up to $100,000; trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns up to $10,000, $1,000 per item sub-limit.
- Back-up of Sewers and Drains – covered; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Tools & Equipment Coverage – protects you against a loss concerning owned, borrowed, rented, or leased tools and equipment.
- Leased Building PD Damage – $25,000 motor vehicle damage to leased buildings
- Fire Legal Liability – $300,000 for leased premises
- Garagekeepers Liability – Provides coverage to customers vehicles on Legal or Direct Primary basis
Classes of Business
♦ General Automobile Service & Repair with or without gas pump
♦ Auto Body & Paint Shops
♦ Transmission Shops
♦ Brake Shops
♦ Mobile Automobile Repair
♦ Automobile Tire Sales & Installation
♦ Muffler Shops
♦ Lube & Tune Shops
♦ Automobile Glass Installation & Repair
- Boiler & Machinery
- Directors and Officers – for damages resulting from “wrongful acts” and reimbursement of loss and claims expenses.
- Additional Insureds
- Umbrella Policy
- Workers Compensation
Up to $15,000,000 combined building and personal property values.
Up to $15,000,000 receipts per location.
Service Building owners (lessors risk) may be covered under this program when a minimum of 70% of the building area is occupied by one or more eligible service tenants.