Vendor Insurance – Kiosk Insurance – Exhibitor Insurance
Kiosk Insurance & Exhibitor Insurance
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation Vendor insurance quote today!
Tailored Insurance Protection for Vendors, Kiosks, and Exhibitors.
AFIG’s Vendor Insurance for concessionaires, kiosks, exhibitors, and vendors who sell, demonstrate, display, or promote their products and services on a short-term basis at special events, malls, shopping centers, trade shows, consumer shows or a location away from any owned or long-term leased premises. The Vendor Insurance, Kiosk Insurance and Exhibitor Insurance policy provides outstanding protection for thousands of businesses selling their products from Kiosks, Tents, Food Trucks and Vendor Trailers.
Our comprehensive insurance program gives you the ability to combine broad property, liability, commercial auto, bonds, workers compensation and umbrella coverage with low preferred rates.
All the Coverage you need in One Policy.
Call us to discuss your Vendor Insurance needs with our kiosk, exhibitor insurance experts and get an immediate quote today, or click the red “Get an Online Quote” button above. A few minutes could save you hundreds of dollars. Our knowledgeable staff and preferred policies provide unparalleled protection for thousands of events, vendors, kiosks, and venues throughout the world.
As a concessionaire, exhibitor or vendor, specialty vendor insurance can help protect you against lawsuits. Your business will be protected against bodily injury and property damage claims that may arise from operations, premises, products, completed operations, advertising or personal injuries.
(Including but not limited to the below)
Apparel & Accessories
Arts & Crafts Vendors
Celebrity, Mascot, Appearances
Cleaning Accessories & Products
Food & Drink Concessionaires
Gift Wrap Booths
Health & Beauty Products
Home based wedding vendors
Kitchen or Cookware Accessories
Lawn & Garden Equipment
Micro -Reality Race Tracks
Photographers & Videographers
Produce & Floral Vendors
Product Service or Displays
Sports & Camping Equipment
Toys (Ages 5 and Over)
Vehicle/Boat Displays – Static Only
Vendor Insurance – Kiosk Insurance Liability
Our comprehensive commercial liability policy offers coverage beyond the industry standard. We have enhanced this program specifically for your concession business. At no additional cost to you, our Vendor & Concessionaire Liability policy includes unique coverage essential to those in your industry. Included in our general liability policy is coverage for claims arising from the products you sell or the services you complete. Our liability insurance protects you if you are responsible for damage to the property of others. We extend this coverage to include borrowed and rented equipment that’s damaged at your retail location.
Additional Insureds – If a written contract requires you to name someone else as an additional insured on your policy, we’ll automatically extend that status to them. We will also provide them with primary coverage if they require it of you.
- Tools & Equipment Coverage – protects you against a loss concerning owned, borrowed, rented, or leased tools and equipment.
- Building and Structures – covers materials, equipment, supplies, additions, and new construction within 1,000 feet of premises.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – 12 months’ actual loss sustained; no waiting period; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Business Crime – Choose our enhanced program for janitorial services and we’ll protect you against losses resulting from employee dishonesty or forgeries. We’ll also provide coverage for your money and securities on-premises and in-transit.
- Accounts Receivable Coverage – protects you from losses caused by damage to your records which prevents you from collecting money owed you by customers.
- Outdoor Property – covers fences and walls up to $2,500, may be increased up to $250,000; signs up to $5,000, may be increased up to $100,000; trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns up to $10,000, $1,000 per item sub-limit.
- Tenants Property Damage – $50,000 for legal liability property damage to premises rented to you.
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 for rented premises
In a rush?
for an immediate quote.
Policy & Coverage Highlights:
- A rated Admitted Company
- Preferred Rates
- Immediate Quotes
- 24 / 7 Claims Service
- Blanket Additional Insureds
- Contractual Liability
- Single Event, 3 Month,6 Month & Annual Coverage
- Automobile Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty
- Liquor Liability
- Workmans Compensation
- Umbrella Liability
- Unlimited Additional Insured’s (No Charge)
Exhibitors / Vendors
- Kiosk & Mall Kiosk Insurance
- Vendor Tent Insurance
- Vendor Push Cart Insurance
- In-Line Store Insurance
- Farmers Market Insurance
- Food Cart Insurance
- Hot Dog Cart Insurance
- Food Vendor Insurance
- Catering Truck Insurance
- Food Truck Insurance
- Swap Meet & Flea Market Vendors
- Phone Kiosk Insurance
- Vending Machine Insurance
Things You Should Know:
What Does The Concessionaire General Liability Policy Cover?
This policy was specifically designed to protect your event anywhere in the United States, it’s territories or Canada. The general liability policy will pay the damages imposed upon you or your business by the law. It also pays the cost of defending you when a claim is made against your policy. Coverage is written on a full occurrence basis by an Admitted, A rated US insurance company and is tailored to fit your specific event needs. The policy will also add the venue, sponsors, volunteers and co-producers as an additional insured.
Certificate of Insurance vs Additional Insured Endorsement
When operating your business you will often be asked to provide a certificate of insurance to verify the existence of insurance coverage under specific conditions. More specifically, the document lists the effective date of the policy, the type of insurance coverage purchased, and the types and dollar amount of applicable liability.
Frequently, another party such as the venue or a sponsor will ask to be named as an additional insured on your policy. The additional insured then enjoys the benefits of being insured under your policy your for negligent acts and omissions but not for his own negligence