Car Wash Insurance
Car Wash Insurance
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation car wash insurance quote today!
AFIG’s Car Wash Insurance Program :
It doesn’t matter if you’re opening a new car wash, considering coverage for the first time or just want a better policy, we can HELP! Allen Financial Insurance Group’s team has created a comprehensive plan to fit the needs of every kind of car wash, including bays and mobile washes, to tunnels. We provide coverage for single and multiple locations. Our Car Wash Insurance Program provides outstanding protection at preferred rates. Our comprehensive insurance portfolio gives you the ability to combine broad property, liability, commercial auto, and umbrella coverage for either Self Service or Full Service car wash operations.
Eligible Classes of Car Wash Business Include:
- Full Service
- In-Bay Automatic
- Hand Wash
What Type of Car Wash Do You Operate?
Most car washes are either self-service or full-service. Self-service car washes are performed entirely by machines, with no interaction between customer vehicles and employees (e.g., the car wash at your local gas station). A self-service car wash cannot operate without fully functional machinery and equipment. And that equipment can cause damage to customer vehicles, no matter how many precautions you take.
If you operate a full-service car wash or perform some services by hand, your employees likely operate customer vehicles. Many full-service car washes offer additional services, such as oil changes, brake repairs or vehicle inspections, leaving you exposed to a variety of additional property or liability claims.
Car wash insurance needs vary depending on the type of car wash you operate and the services you provide.
Car Wash Coverage Highlights:
- Building and Structures – covers materials, equipment, supplies, additions, and new construction within 1,000 feet of premises.
- Appurtenant Structures included with building limit, 10% of building limit. Max $25,000.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – 12 months’ actual loss sustained; no waiting period; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – $500,000 with 180 days to report; no percentage limitation.
- Employee Dishonesty – $10,000, increasable up to $250,000 Optional, limits of $10,000 up to $125,000.
- EDP Equipment Coverage – a base level of protection is built into the policy and includes the option to increase the level or to schedule high value items.
- Glass Breakage – full coverage; limited coverage ($500 pane/$1,000 occurrence) available for premium credit; property deductible can be eliminated as an option.
- Accounts Receivable Coverage – protects you from losses caused by damage to your re c o rds which prevents you from collecting money owed you by customers.
- Outdoor Property – covers fences and walls up to $2,500, may be increased up to $250,000; signs up to $5,000, may be increased up to $100,000; trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns up to $10,000, $1,000 per item sub-limit.
- Back-up of Sewers and Drains – covered; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Tools & Equipment Coverage – protects you against a loss concerning owned, borrowed, rented, or leased tools and equipment.
- Boiler & Machinery
- Directors and Officers – for damages resulting from “wrongful acts” and reimbursement of loss and claims expenses.
- Additional Insureds
- Umbrella Policy
- Workers Compensation
Up to $5,000,000 combined building and personal property values.
Up to $15,000,000 receipts per location.
A per policy minimum of $750 is required.
Service Building owners (lessors risk) may be covered under this program when a minimum of 70% of the building area is occupied by one or more eligible service tenants.
NOTE: This product is not available in all states.