Tobacco Store Insurance – Smoke Shop Insurance
Tobacco Store Insurance
Smoke Shop Insurance
Tobacco Store – Smoke Shop Insurance
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation tobacco store insurance quote today
Allen Financial Insurance is the leader in providing Cigar Liability, Tobacco Store Insurance, and Smoke Shop Liability for for the Smoke Shops in the USA.
The popularity of e-cigs, atomizers, rechargeable cigarettes, and vaporizers has skyrocketed. However, from an accident at your shop that injures a customer to inventory theft, smoke store owners face high liability. Smoke shop insurance protects retailers from lawsuits, medical bills, and more.
Our national Smoke Shop & Tobacco Store insurance policy provides coverage that is not found in standard coverage forms. We offer our Tobacco Store Insurance clients the best possible coverage at low preferred rate. Additionally, the limits for many standard coverage parts have been increased substantially. Immediate quotes and coverage.
Despite the fact that fewer Americans are smoking today than 10 years ago, tobacco stores still fill a high-demand market. Some retailers have begun adding e-cigarettes to their inventory due to the large number of people who are giving up smoking in favor of vaping. Some also deal in expensive and rare cigars. Whatever the case, if you own a smoke shop, you will have a large number of exposures that can only be covered through a suitably built tobacco store insurance portfolio.
With one policy, your business is protected against fire, theft, lawsuits and more!
Two Critical Lines of Coverage – One Convenient Policy
The CapSpecialty Tobacco Store Owner’s Policy combines two critical business insurance coverage: business property and business liability. With one convenient policy, you’re protected against fire, theft, lawsuits and more. In addition, you can purchase optional coverage allowing you to tailor a policy that meets the unique needs of your business, today and as it evolves.
|A+ rated insurance company|
|Commercial liability applies in the U.S., U.S. territories and Canada.|
|Policy includes electronic cigarette sales coverage|
|Personal Injury & Advertising Liability is included.|
|$100,000 Fire legal liability.|
|$5,000 medical payments included.|
|24/7 Claims Service|
|Up to $10 million liability limits|
Liquor Legal Liability
Bonds & Surety
Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
Business Property Coverage
Business Property Insurance
The CapSpecialty property insurance can help protect the property your business owns, leases or rents, including things like buildings, equipment, inventory, furniture and fixtures. It provides coverage for damaged computers and media and loss of accounts receivable records.
Business Liability Coverage
When it comes to liability protection, the broader the coverage the better. That’s why The CapSpecialty BOP provides business liability insurance that covers your business in the event your business is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property. It also helps cover the cost of your defense.
Loss of Business Income
If unexpected events cause your operations to be suspended due to a covered cause of loss, We will help replace any loss of income to help you meet your continuing financial obligations such as rent or payroll.
- Building, Business, Personal Property & Inventory
- Business Interruption
- Outdoor Signs – attached and unattached: $7,500
- Credit Card – charges uncollectible as a result of an insured loss: $2,500
- Water Backup and Overflow – from sewers, drains or sumps: $5,000
- Business Income is extended to include Power Failure. A 24-hour deductible applies.
- Mechanical breakdown coverage
- Fine Arts
- Sign Coverage
- Coverage for computer equipment media, data programs and communications equipment
- Employee dishonesty and crime coverage
Commercial General Liability Insurance
General Liability Summary
- Expanded Fire Damage Coverage – extended to apply not only as a result of fire, but also explosion, release of smoke from an unfriendly fire, or sprinkler leakage incidents.
- Tenants’ Property Damage – coverage extends to premises you rent or temporarily occupy with permission of the owner.
- Liberalization Clause – if the commercial general liability coverage form is broadened to provide additional coverage with no additional premium, and the effective date of the change is during your policy period, your policy will automatically provide this additional coverage on the effective date of the revision.
- Additional Insured By Written Contract, Agreement or Permit – additional insured’s can be automatically included if the requirement for this status is a written arrangement.
- Extended Coverage for Newly Acquired Organizations – coverage is afforded until the end of the policy period, regardless of whether this time exceeds 90 days.
|Liquor Liability – your business may be eligible for liquor liability coverage. Availability varies by state.|
|Boiler & Machinery|
|Employee Benefit Liability – provides coverage for financial losses relating to private employee benefit programs due to administrators’ errors and omissions.|