Event Planner Insurance – Wedding Planner Insurance
Event Planner Insurance & Wedding Planner Insurance
Event & Wedding Planners
By: Allen Financial Insurance Group
Contact us for a no obligation event planner and wedding planner insurance quote today.
That’s especially true when it comes to choosing your event planning business insurance policy. It’s also important that your company be protected by a policy specifically designed for your business operations. In order for event planning and scheduling to go smoothly, there are many details that must be managed and many more moving parts, there is always a chance of an accident or mistake happening. Whether you’re planning a one-time event or are a full-time professional, AFIG’s Event Planner Insurance and Wedding Planner Insurance policies are tailored to exactly what you need! It’s a tough economy and you need every advantage to succeed.
Event Planner Insurance – Wedding Planner Insurance
|National A rated, Admitted Company|
|Monthly Payment Plan|
|Immediate Certificates of Insurance|
|24 / 7 Claims Service|
Commercial liability insurance pays the damages for liability imposed upon you or your business by the law. It also pays the cost of defending you when a claim is made against your policy.
Liability policies are designed to help protect you if you are sued by a third party who is injured or whose property is damaged. A third party is generally someone who Cois not a family member or employee. The policy covers defense costs and pays claims for which you are legally liable up to the policy limits.
If you have employees you should carry workman’s compensation insurance as they are not covered under the general liability policy. You should also make sure that any independent contractors or vendors that work with you show proof of their own liability insurance and ask that you be named as an Additional Insured on their policy.
- Limits up to $5,000,000 / $6,000,000 available
(Occurrence Form – claims expenses outside Limits of Liability)
- Premise Rented To You – $100,000 for leased premises
- Additional Insureds: If a written contract requires you to name an additional insured on your policy, we’ll automatically extend that status to them.
- Personal Injury & Advertising Injury
- Products & Completed Operations
- Liability coverage extends to the United States, It’s Territories & Canada
- Full Occurrence Liability Form
- Unlimited extended reporting period available
- Admitted, A Rated Insurance Company
|Full Property Replacement Cost Coverage|
|Business Income & Extra Expense|
|Personal Effects & Property of Others||$10,000|
|Valuable Papers & Records||$25,000|
|Property Off Premises||$15,000|
|Property In Transit||$10,000|
|Theft, Disappearance & Destruction||$5,000|
|Computer & Electronic Equipment Coverage||$25,000|
|Per Occurrence Limit||$100,000 – $5,000,000|
|General Aggregate Limit||$200,000 – $5,000,000|
|Aggregate Products/Operations||$200,000 – $5,000,000|
|Personal Injury /
|$100,000 – $5,000,000|
Event Planners Errors & Omissions insurance protects event professionals if a client alleges that they negligently failed to perform their professional duties or work as promised in their contract. Typically, this would include breach of contract or non-performance claims.
Such mistakes would include omissions like securing a venue for the wrong date, failing to schedule an act or arrange services such as food catering or security. A claim may not be due the the event planners own negligence but that of a vendor retained by the event planner. As the general contractor the event planner can still be held financially liable.
“A company planned a corporate dinner for 500 important clients at an elegant venue. They retained an event planner to plan and manage the affair. More than an hour into the event, less that 10% of the guests have been served. Most of the remaining guest then left causing the company great embarrassment and potential financial loss. The caterer returned his fee, but the refund was inconsequential compared to the damaged reputation of the client.”
Business general liability excludes coverage for errors or omissions unless it results in a claim for bodily injury or property damage.
- Errors & Omissions
- Claim Expense sub limit for allegations of Non-Employment Practices Discrimination
- Claim expense sub limit for Administrative or Regulatory Actions
- Broad description of Consulting Activities that includes dissemination of content and can be tailored for each risk
- Personal Injury Torts including Libel/Slander, Infliction of Emotional Distress, Infringement of the Right to Privacy, Trespass, False Arrest, Wrongful Entry/Eviction, Malicious Prosecution and Misappropriation of Name or Likeness
- Infringement of Copyright
Coverage is also available for:
- Special Events
- Wedding & /Receptions
- Conventions, Trade Shows & Conferences
- Event Cancellation – Non-Appearance
- Rain & Weather Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Rented Equipment
- Entertainers / Performers
- Concessionaire / Exhibitor / Vendors
- Disk Jockey
- Boiler & Machinery
- Directors and Officers
- Additional Insureds
- Third Party Property Damage
- Liquor Legal Liability
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella Policy
- Workman’s Compensation
Ineligible Operations (Other Programs Available)
- Concert Promoters
- Event Production Companies
- Rental Companies
- Talent Agencies
- Travel Agencies